Tuesday, January 18, 2011

mY BelOveD fAmilY



mY BelOveD fAmilY



      What should I tell about my beloved family huh? Maybe I should introduce them one by one.


     mmmm..Firstly my dearest mother..my mom's name Jamaiah. my mom clever to cook and sewing. I like to eat food that cooked my mother. Once my mother always done bread and something special for my family. But since get dress order which many from others people, my mother already seldom make it. until my dress also my mother cannot make.I feel quite depressed but I do really bother actually.
      
       Narrate on my father, make me sense become more loving to him. He a father that strict but caring with his family. although outdoors him one that friendly but in his house more keeping silent. The behaviour that so meaningless he did not carrying out responsibility him as a father. But he have the way that distinctive in educating his children. now my father already quite aged and the health always uncertain. I worried by him. I hope Allah will extend the age and preserve the health.
     
    My first brother. Sofiuddin. I called him `abang long'. abang long is a kind and responsible person. He married last year with my sister in law, Roziyana. They just got a cute son in last Disember. My nephew son's name Mohammad Afham Fikri.
   
    Then my second brother, abang ngah.He also a kind brother for me. and he also gave a handphone for me.=) Even its second hand but I appreciate it. Thank you abang ngah..

     My sister, Inarah. I really love her so much. Because she only the one sister that I have. I'm always jealous with her because she always done matter that look perfect in other person eye. Because I'm not like her.huhu.


          My brother's Akhyar. I called him abang yat but sometimes my brothers and sister called him adik. Because our age difference gap 5 years.
    
          Lastly I love my family so much.=) That's  all for this time. Sorry. I really don't know what should I write. expect guidance from all of you and please comment what I has written. hehe



Wedding day of abang long

Afham Fikri

mY beloved fAmilY

2 comments:

  1. huhu..finally, u're telling da world about ur family...u know what?dis is da thing that i've been waiting 4 a long of a long time..well,u get my mean right?..hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. what does you mean with your words..actually I can't understand..=)

    ReplyDelete