Thursday, January 13, 2011

Alhamdulillah....

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...


Alhamdulillah..I am grateful to Allah. Finally I got a chance to write something in my blog. Actually I'm not a good person in something that involve internet.That's why until now I have not post anything in my blog. And one thing that happen to me and same also happens to some of my friends is I can't believe that I have a blog. It quite funny that person like me have a blog.That is my opinion but I don't know how the other people. Because I have no laptop, it is some difficult for me to open internet always. Moreover I dislike to make difficult to my friend, because they also has works that they need to do with their laptop. Can I be like that? I don't know but this is my true self. One more thing about me is actually I don't like the other people see what I wrote especially in english. Cause I know my grammar is bad.I shame with myself and my friends. I hope with this blog, Ican improve my english language. I'm very need help and also du'a from all of you. Oh Allah, please fulfill my request and make easy all my matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment